Our client is a supplier of delicious innovative menu solutions driven by a passion for good food. They use their global sourcing experience and in-house chef expertise to meet the demands of today’s discerning customers, providing quality menu solutions, with both bespoke and branded products.
Now is a great time to consider a career with Creative Foods Europe, a food business that is in significant growth. They are looking to identify a:
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- £competitive + benefits
Do you have considerable national account management experience across the Foodservice food to go channel and / or the QSR channel? If you have, and you’re looking to explore a fresh new challenge to further develop your career, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
In this role, you’ll be managing growth across some existing strategic accounts. This role will have a significant focus on creating growth with new customers and incremental business opportunities across all of Creative Food Europe’s product categories.
So, if you can see yourself in the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry and have operated in a role with National Account P&L exposure
- Experience of Foodservice, food to go or QSR channels
- Demonstrate high level of commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Key Customers
- Resilience, drive & results orientated
- Collaborative team player
In short, our client is looking for a genuine ‘foodie’ with exceptional relationships skills, balanced with proven commercial ability that you would expect at this level.
The role is home based with access to the business units nationwide, with travel to clients across the UK and head office in Surrey.
* Please note only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volumes of candidates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org