When Lancôme announced the signing of the actress Isabella Rossellini as brand ambassador in 2016, it caused quite a stir. After all, it wasn’t the first time the two had shared a business relationship. In the 1980s Rossellini was the face of the French cosmetics company up until 14 years later, when her contract was ended at the age of 42.
- First Female Leader of the NYSE in it’s 226-year History
- When a Female C.E.O. Leaves, the Glass Ceiling Is Restored
- PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi steps down
- PepsiCo’s CEO And Chair Indra Nooyi Is Leading The Company To New Heights
- The most important career decision you can make is who you marry.
- Why We Need Older Women in the Workplace
- Lancôme Corporate Authenticity
- Britain’s most successful companies have women in senior roles