Our client makes some of the most ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ portfolio of products (not that we’re biased at all!)
With a portfolio that has significant reach across the retail sector, whether that be Grocery, Convenience or Discounters, they are looking to further build upon this success through the expansion of the team across the foodservice arena with this newly created role:
SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FOODSERVICE WHOLESALE
Now is a great time to join a business that has been fortunate to maintain a positive position through these past months. Not only do they have some fabulous brands, they’ve also developed winning partnerships with a number of leading food manufacturers to produce branded products as well as partnerships with the retailer private label sector.
So, if you have considerable national account management experience across the Wholesale RTM channel and you’re looking to take the next step up in your career to a senior account management role, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
If you can see yourself in the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry and have operated in a role with National Account P&L exposure
- Experience of Foodservice & UK Wholesalers
- Demonstrate high level of commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers
- Understanding of category management
- Resilience, drive & results orientated