OSI is the premier global supplier of custom value-added food products to the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands. As one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, they offer unparalleled resources and reach.
Now is a great time to consider a career with Creative Foods Europe part of the OSI Group, a food business that is in significant growth. They are looking to identify a:
SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER –WHOLESALE
Do you have considerable national account management experience across the Wholesale RTM channel? If you have, and you’re looking to take the next step up in your career to a senior account management role, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
This role is strongly focused on managing some of the company’s most important Wholesale RTM customers. You’ll have significant focus on creating growth with new customers and incremental business opportunities across all of Creative Food Europe’s product categories.
So, if you can see yourself in the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry and have operated in a role with National Account P&L exposure
- Experience of Foodservice & UK Wholesalers
- Demonstrate high level of commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers
- Understanding of category management
- Resilience, drive & results orientated
The role is home based with access to the business units nationwide, with travel to clients across the UK and head office in Surrey.