OSI is the premier global supplier of custom value-added food products to the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands. As one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, they offer unparalleled resources and reach.
Now is a great time to consider a career with Creative Foods Europe part of the OSI Group, a food business that is in significant growth. They are looking to identify a:
SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
PUB RESTAURANTS (Chicken specialism)
Do you have considerable national account management experience acrossthe Pub Restaurant channel? If you have, and you’re looking to explore a fresh new challenge to further develop your career, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
In this role, you’ll be managing some of the company’s most important customers, whilst simultaneously identifying and recruiting new business within the channel. The branded Pub Restaurant channel continues to grow despite intense competition and Creative Foods Europe is ideally positioned to thrive and significantly increase market share selling products from across the OSI and Creative Foods Europe portfolios into this dynamic and exciting sector.
So, if you can see yourself in the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Strong sales/commercial background with in-depth experience of working with food manufacturers
- Experience of Foodservice & Pub Restaurant channel
- Demonstrate high level of commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers
- Understanding of category management
- Resilience, drive & results orientated
- Experience & proven knowledge of selling chicken and understanding the RTM would be very beneficial in this role
The role is home based with access to the business units nationwide, with travel to clients across the UK and head office in Surrey.