Role: Senior National Account Manager – Retail
Salary: £55/60k + Car/Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a supplier of delicious innovative menu solutions driven by a passion for good food. They use their global sourcing experience and in-house chef expertise to meet the demands of today’s discerning customers, providing quality menu solutions, with both bespoke and branded products.
Do you have significant account management experience across the retail channel, particularily the discounter segment? If you have, and you’re looking to explore a fresh new challenge to further develop your career, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
Our client has extensively been a foodservice business and as such there will be some commercial responsibility in the foodservice channel. However the primary focus of this role will be to develop retail, whether that be product on shelf or FTG with an objective of creating a continuous pipeline of new business opportunities.
So, if you can see yourself in the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry and have operated in a role with National Account P&L exposure
- Experience of Disocunter Retail
- Proven new business development
- Demonstrate high level of commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Key Customers
- Resilience, drive & results orientated
- Collaborative team player
In short, our client is looking for a genuine ‘foodie’ with exceptional relationships skills, balanced with proven commercial ability that you would expect at this level. This really is a great time to consider a career with this food business who are in significant growth.