NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
£COMPETITIVE + CAR + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client are category leaders with some well known, popular brands that are probably in your home right now. They are looking to attract a hgh potential individual to their business as National Account Manager and in return the company offer excellent progression opportunities, as well as genuine flexible working.
It’s likely that you’ll be at the early days of your National Account Management experience looking to take that next step, and as such you’ll probably have a pretty good idea of what it’s all about.
Quite simply as a NAM you’ll have your own portfolio of accounts that you’ll be responsible for managing.
What does that look like day to day?
* You’ll manage your own diary, and the client interface
* Clearly the overarching objective is to deliver sales, profit and the overall development of these accounts for the organisation.
* Therefore recent experience of forecasting, promotional planning, evaluation and delivery of the annual sales plan would make you well equiped for this role.
And of course, there will be daily interaction with other functions within the business as you will also be part of a cross functional team. This is a demanding role and you’ll need grit, drive, ambition and bucket loads of enthusiasm to succeed.
And to that end we’ll seriously consider a super talented NAE/KAM/KAE looking to step into your first National Account Management role.
Its not complicated, take a look at the criteria below:
- Account Manager experience within a branded business
- Category management knowldege
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Evidence of being a collaborative team player.
- Commercial Acumen
- Analytical thinker
It’s all about you.
This role is all about growth, both yours and that of the organization. This is a great opportunity to shine in a business experiencing positive change and be part of that journey.
So are you looking to join a fast paced FMCG player and accelerate your career? Then this could be for you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.