NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – CASH & CARRY
Home based but commutable to Leeds with extensive travel across the UK required as part of the role.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced National Account Manager to join our their successful team, to strategically develop and manage Kopparberg UK’s existing national Cash & Carry accounts.
- Full P&L responsibility for Kopparberg UK’s national Cash and Carry accounts
- Management of the Cash and Carry national accounts (inc. their subsidiaries) comprising of Booker, Bestway, Costco and One Stop through direct contact with the buyers, supply chain, admin and category marketing
- Strategic account management, working closely with the Off Trade NAC and Off Trade Sales Director
- Promotional planning and category management of the accounts
- Analysis and reporting of account performance
- Stock forecasting ensuring that customer demands are met and timely forecasts are maintained to the brewery
The Candidate (YOU)
Hungry for success with a ‘can do’ attitude you’ll have a professional approach to sales and account management with honesty and integrity being at the heart of everything you do.
A self-starter and motivator with excellent interpersonal skills, strong negotiation skills, as well as strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Alcohol or FMCG sales background preferred, but not essential
- Experience of developing premium brands outside of standard promotional norms
- Experience of managing key UK national Cash and Carry accounts including Booker/Bestway
- Proven P&L management skills
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and track record of building and implementing joint business plans
- Ability to work with multiple contact points in each account i.e. buyer, stock control, marketing, category etc.
- Ability to identify/work and develop across multiple divisions i.e. Head Office, Depots, Delivered, Key Accounts etc.
- Involvement and understanding of Category Management
- IT literate, with knowledge and experience of retailer IT systems
- Proven track record of good relationships, rapport and service with Trade Buyers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com