This is a good news story! Due to an internal promotion our client is looking to identify an experience National Account Controller – ECommerce.
With a global success both strategically and operationally and with growth across all categories,they are looking to further build upon their capability with this exciting opportunity.
In this role you’ll be tasked to further develop and deliver strategies for the eCommerce channel, with the consumer path to purchase and Omnichannel are at the heart of all you do. You’ll anticipate future trends, develop and launch new online routes to market, lead eCommerce projects ensuring that ecommerce is further integrated into the organisation as a key strategic channel.
With full autonomy and accountability plus a small dedicated team, there is a very real opportunity to make an impact from day one.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG/Consumer Goods with the ability to demonstrate:
- Experience of Pureplay accounts and their marketplace
- Extensive experience in eCommerce
- Commercial acumen
- Proven leadership, networking & influencing
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamworking and collaboration
- Organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
- Proven ability to lead and inspire
If you’re up for a challenge and looking to join a business and be part of a culture that will embrace your passion – this could be for you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.