Our client operates in a diverse and competitive category, with a number of instantly recognisable consumer products within a well-balanced portfolio. To further build upon this success, our client understands the need to continually develop and improve all aspects of their company, and as a result are seeking a Category Manager for the next part of the journey.
This is not just another Category role, this is a very real opportunity for a high potential category executive to step up into a fully fledged Category Management position. You’ll be given the support, coaching and mentoring required to enable you to succeed. From the get go the focus of this role is to lead and develop the customer engagement and category development programme across your given channel. You’ll be working cross functionally withsales, marketing and other category managers to develop ongoing relationships within your channel.
You’ll have current category experience looking to take the next step in your category career.
Either way as a minimum we required the following
- Category Experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer relationship skills both internally and externally
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple demands
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
So what are you waiting for?
Apply now email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.