With global success both strategically and operationally, plus growth across categories in these uniquely challenging times, our client is looking to further build upon their capability with a new Head of Insight & Analytics
Due to an internal promotion we are looking to identify a high potential individual to step into this role. You’ll be a well rounded commercially savvy individual, with previous man-management experience looking for a bigger remit at this stage in your career.
This is high profile role within the organisation and you’ll be responsible for representing Insight, Analytics & NRM interests in the scope of the wider business to provide competitive advantage. With end-to-end accountability for setting vision, roadmap and execution priorities across Insights, Analytics and NRM, you’ll develop and deploy the tools and practices to become a trusted insight provider for our customers
If you’d like to be considered for this high profile you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Experience in an FMCG or Consumer Health business
- Highly analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, with the proven ability to evolve strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ideally with an understanding of Revenue Management, Insight or Analytical topics
- Ideally with an understanding of consumer research and market data (e.g. IRI) an advantage
- Man-management experience
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of retail, shopper and consumer dynamics
- Proven interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and influence stakeholders
- Leadership & gravitas
- Energy & Pace
I think it’s safe to say that the past 20 months has been challenging for us all both personally and professionally, and equally has provided us with the opportunity to reflect. So, why not come and join a business that is truly flexible, adaptable and embraces change.