Our client is one of the UK’s leading full-service importers, distributors and brand builders of ambient fine foods. They represent C40 well know global brands such as Ella’s Kitchen, Nando’s and Del Monte to name but a few.
With 75 years of proven success todate, they are looking to further expand their capability with a dedicated Ecommerce Manager.
In this newly created role, you’ll be tasked to further develop and deliver significant growth within the Ecommerce Channel. In this role you’ll have autonomy and accountability plus a very real opportunity to make an impact in this fast paced environment.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG/Consumer Goods with the ability to demonstrate:
- Experience of Amazon & Ecommerce customers
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamworking and collaboration
- Organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Results orientation
- Sales & negotiation skills
- Commercial planning and acumen
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
- Effective cross functional working
So, if you’re looking to join a business whose core values are Integrity, Passion, Accountability, Creativity and Teamwork balanced with a genuine interest and knowledge of food and ingredients – look no further.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.