Our client is a family-owned company passionate about everything it does. I has grown to become the UK’s leading importer and distributor of premium grocery brands, offering brand owners the most effective route to market, and customers a one-stop shop for fine foods.
This is both an exciting career opportunity and a critical role in the continued successful delivery of the E-Commerce strategy. Success that has seen significant growth in the E-Commerce business ahead of the market over the past 2 years. You’ll be tasked to further develop and deliver growth within the E-commerce Channel, and in turn will have autonomy and accountability plus a very real opportunity to make an impact in this fast paced environment.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG/Consumer Goods with the ability to demonstrate:
- Experience of Amazon & E-commerce customers
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamworking and collaboration
- Organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Results orientation
- Sales & negotiation skills
- Commercial planning and acumen
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
- Effective cross functional working
So, if you’re looking to join a business whose core values are Integrity, Passion, Accountability, Creativity and Teamwork balanced with a genuine interest and knowledge of food and ingredients – look no further.